The Extra Workers Needed Portal enables businesses that need extra workers to be contacted by GLAA licensed ALP labour provider members that can supply them. Watch a demonstration here.
- If your businesses needs workers, please register. You’ll need to set a password and once we’ve approved your registration, you’ll be able to return to this page, log in here and follow the instructions to post/edit details. Your details will appear once you have selected ‘publish’.
- If you’re already registered, log in here.
- GLAA licensed ALP labour provider members – log in here to see businesses that need workers and how to contact them.
- Is there any cost? There is no charge to use the Extra Workers Needed Portal. Commercial terms may apply and should be agreed between the parties.
- How is ALP involved? ALP only hosts the portal and is not involved in arrangements between parties. GLAA has confirmed that ALP does not require a GLAA licence.
- Why can only GLAA licence holders members view workers needed? A GLAA licence is needed to supply workers in agriculture and food processing and packing. GLAA licensing is used as the underpinning labour standards due diligence for organisations that may access workers from the portal.
- What are the terms and conditions? ALP reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any entry and to refuse any organisation from access. ALP excludes all liability for any claim or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of the portal.
- How long does a posting remain on the portal? Postings are automatically removed after one week but may be reposted if workers are still needed.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if workers are no longer available, anyone is posting false information or otherwise abusing this service. ALP reserves the right to bar further use of EWNP.