Join the ALP and gain unlimited access to webinars, toolkits, contracts, briefs, guidance and helplines to support you to find, recruit and keep workers.
Key support areas for 2022 include:
- Working with the new immigration system
- Ongoing adherence with the requirements of the coronavirus pandemic
- Helping you to find, recruit and retain the workers you need
Get access to these and all the services we provide to members at incredible value.
- If you supply labour through your GLAA Licence – become a Member
- If you use agency labour – become an Associate Member
- If you supply business services – become a Service Partner
- Labour Providers who do not have a GLAA Licence may become Provisional Members, pending an external social compliance audit.
The membership subscriptions from 1st January until 31st December 2022 are:
- Annual turnover under £1 million (New GLAA licence holders*) £245 + VAT
- Annual turnover under £1 million £395 + VAT
- Annual turnover £1 – 4 million £750 + VAT
- Annual turnover £4 – 10 million £1,475 + VAT
- Annual turnover £10 – 25 million £2,150 + VAT
- Annual turnover in excess of £25 million £2,995 + VAT
* New GLAA licence holders gained within the previous 12 months of date of application to the ALP.