Join the ALP and gain unlimited access to webinars, toolkits, contracts, briefs, guidance and helplines to support you to find, recruit and keep workers.
New for 2024:
Get access to these and all the services we provide to members at incredible value.
- If you supply labour through your GLAA Licence – become a Member
- If you use agency labour within your business or supply chain – become an Associate Member
- If you supply business services – become a Service Partner
- Labour Providers who do not have a GLAA Licence may join the ALP, pending an external social compliance audit.
Labour provider membership subscriptions run from January to December. Join now at 2024 prices and get the rest of 2023 free:
- Annual turnover under £1 million (New GLAA licence holders*) £265 + VAT
- Annual turnover under £1 million £430 + VAT
- Annual turnover £1 – 4 million £810 + VAT
- Annual turnover £4 – 10 million £1,595 + VAT
- Annual turnover £10 – 25 million £2,320 + VAT
- Annual turnover in excess of £25 million £3,250 + VAT
* New GLAA licence holders gained within the previous 12 months of date of application to the ALP.
Watch our short video to see all the benefits of ALP membership and check out our Member directory to see which organisations are already Associate Members.
About the ALP
Minister of State for Farming, Fisheries and Food, Defra