Albion Legal is a household name in the field of employment disputes insurance cover, with over 20 years of experience and an in-depth knowledge of the UK’s legal expense insurance market. Its comprehensive Employment Disputes Insurance cover offers you better protection against the cost of employment tribunals, legal fees, settlements and awards. It could save you substantial amounts of money in the long run. Cover through Albion Legal gives you a cost efficient employment risk management package with a budgeted annual cost. It helps to underpin compliance obligations and provides access to expert advice on day-to-day employment issues. It also includes an indemnity for any legal fees, awards or settlements that arise if your clients have a dispute. With wide policy coverage and bespoke levels of cover, your policy is designed to meet the costs and settlement from the ACAS Compulsory Conciliation stage throughout an employment dispute, and it can be extended to cover Pursuit costs when enforcing employees’ restrictive covenants. Key features of the policy include:
- Insurance cover for legal costs, settlements and awards in the event of an employment dispute
- Cover for loss of GLAA licence and for appeal against the decision of a licensing or other authority to change the terms of, suspend or revoke your GLAA licence or compulsory registration
- Protection to minimise exposure to unexpected financial loss, capping all your employment legislation and HR costs
- Bespoke cover for wide range of workers such as self-employed and temporary staff.
Albion Legal can also help you protect your business with the following:
- Employers liability insurance
- Public and products liability insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Directors and officers liability insurance
- HMRC tax issues and VAT policy.
The success of its Employment Protection scheme, combined with its reputation for quality of service and delivery, has put Albion Legal at the forefront of the legal expense insurance market. Watch here the ALP webinar explaining in further details how this service can support you, or download a leaflet here on the services available. To discuss your specific business insurance requirements, contact Albion legal now on 0113 247 1717 or by email at email@example.com.
About the ALP
Minister of State for Farming, Fisheries and Food, Defra