Labour User Roundtable – Friday 1st July 2022
Brexit, Coronavirus and now the Cost-of-Living Crunch……
Join the ALP’s next Labour User Roundtable on 1st July 2022 from 11.00am – 12.30pm to discuss the workforce challenges facing UK food businesses.
There are widespread shortages of workers in the UK labour market, inflationary pressures on wages, a cost-of-living crunch, and many businesses finding it difficult to pass on increased costs to customers.
Join the ALP’s Labour User Roundtable to hear the latest updates and participate in lively discussions with peers to find out how those facing similar challenges are addressing them.
Don’t miss this key event – places are limited so book now by emailing [email protected].
• Welcome, Introduction & Context including cost of living crunch
• Labour Shortages/ALP Survey Results/Immigration routes
• Breakout Groups (20 mins per group then swap):
– Cost of living crunch – what are businesses doing to support workers
– Finding labour in 2022 – overcoming the challenges
• Feedback from the groups, discussion and questions
• Summary and Actions