Workshop – Labour Provider Compliance Due Diligence to Ensure Good Practice
- A step by step process to achieve legal and ethical compliance in the provision and use of agency labour
- Clear guidance how to undertake effective due diligence to evidence compliance – both internally and in your labour supply chain
- The necessary resources and tools to support your journey
All sessions are live and interactive, and available free of charge to ALP members, all food supply chain labour users and GLAA licence holders and applicants. Delegates that do not fall into one of these categories can book at £95 plus VAT. To book a paid place, please initially email firstname.lastname@example.org. Numbers on each workshop are limited to allow effective delegate participation, so please book early to secure the dates you need.
- Tuesday 12th December – 13:00 – 15:00 – Book here
- Thursday 11th January – 13:00 – 15:00 Book here
- Wednesday 31st January – 14:00 – 16:00 Book here
- Thursday 22nd February – 10:00 – 12:00 Book here
Please email ALP if you have any questions or require further information. Your free place may be at risk if you fail to notify us of cancellation within 2 working days of the training.