Workshop – Labour Provider Compliance Due Diligence to Ensure Good Practice
- A step by step process to achieve legal and ethical compliance in the provision and use of agency labour
- Clear guidance how to undertake effective due diligence to evidence compliance – both internally and in your labour supply chain
- The necessary resources and tools to support your journey
All sessions are live and interactive, and available free of charge to ALP members, all food supply chain labour users and GLAA licence holders and applicants. Numbers on each workshop are limited to allow effective delegate participation, so please book early to secure the dates you need.
- Wednesday 26th January 10:00 – 12:00 Book here
- Tuesday 8th February 13:00 – 15:00 Book here
- Wednesday 23rd February 13:00 – 15:00 Book here
Please email ALP if you have any questions or require further information.